Because I got high.....

It seems like a merry state of intoxication that I've been through when I remember the Farmagudi days. I narrate some of my experiences to non-engicos and they have a tough time trying to believe. Of course, many of the things we actually did, just cannot be true!

And that's why I say, I was high.... High above the sea level on Farmagudi hill, just so many hallucinations - scary seniors, broken doors, mass bunks, Santosh, frogs, the stolen bike, water day, the windows catastrophe, and so many such things that I'd like to live through once again if I could....I was high... And when I passed out, I passed out.

Lets put together our experiences, opinions, current affairs and keep that little state of high-ness persistent. I'm sure there's so much on your mind - remembrances that make you happy, sad, proud, etc... new things you do, or aspire to do... whatever... Just type it down and post it up... we all want to know.
-Parijat

If you wanna co-author or want to send in a post...
yuri.pinheiro@gmail.com
parijat.prabhudesai@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, nice read! Infact, just this afternoon I mentioned to Yuri about how much I miss GEC and the days I spent there, aunty's gaada, the hostel et al! Today I live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, but nothing beats Farmagudi!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.