How my life changed...

I was in a very bad state... Nobody would talk to me.. My moustache just kept growing... N I did not know what to do... It was getting to my head.. People made fun of me... Called me names behind my back.. and on my face... I was going mad... I would've soon lost my job..
BEFORE

But then my friend suggested "Fiskars"..

This has been the best gadget I have used lately...
Life suddenly took a U turn... Now I look sober again...

AFTER



And people talk to me... and girls ask me directions... and kids don't get scared of me... dogs bark at me like before...and my boss points out my mistakes... I'm so happy once again..
So guys... Get a pair of Fiskars... and cut down the whiskers!! . . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.

WTF!! ?? Thats what came to your mind? Yeah rite.. I feel like reading stuff on the blog, I come to this site and see that its still the same old posts... You have something better to write...? Why not just post it up then?


11 comments:

Yuri said...

LOL...ROFL....the dogs bark part was tooooo funny

Yuri said...

and yeah..how can one miss the neatly arranged fringe in pic1 masking the low tide :P

anantdb said...

Are you sure it was because of you trimming the moustache. I noticed that you dont have a beard as well in the latter photograph...
I'm not sure whether it is the Fiskers I should trust or Gillette?

Unknown said...

think you have used "Fiskars" before and after on ur head also...the reason behind ur baldnes.... :P

Unknown said...

Borole...I c tat u have changed ur loyalities from Fiscars(England) to Gillete( America )... looks like the racial stuff got to u... LOL.

Unknown said...

somehow I feel u looked better before ... donno y u feel the techie (after) look suits u ... are u sure the latter helped u or its jus a virtual feeling ...

$avio said...

Anant... U're still obsessed with other man's hairs, ya ?

Unknown said...

why sav. don u wan borole to move on.. ;))

Unknown said...

Good crap pari.. Bt truly the goon look suits ya..:)

$avio said...

Oh yea ofcourse.. the same way you're moving...

anantdb said...

Carl ... thank you for taking the time to research the brands...I will give you some of my assignments now that I know you have so much time to go into details...